I'm sorry but I will not be able to Publish content on a regular basis as I have done in the past for the next few weeks. You can however take a look at previous articles or even better, write something original for me to publish.

Economics

Loading...

Monday, 18 February 2013

Change Needed. Change not Wanted!

Once again, another short blog post on why India desperately needs to change, ASAP!
I've already banged on about the enormous levels of corruption in India, but now I want to criticise their mentality and their culture.

Ever since India gained independence from the British on 15th August 1947, Indians have always looked for a leader/senior to follow. This means that they are not open to change and this is clearly a terrible thing. They are all so used to their lifestyles that change is a dangerous thing to happen. They want to follow what their older generations did, and as soon as you deviate away from the trend, you are an outcaste.

Indians want someone to follow

Why am I wasting your time talking about this? Well, homosexuality is a hot topic at the moment and it is important that people realise that. To some it is just another issue which will come and go, and to some it is like a pandemic. Whether homosexuality is right or wrong, is debatable. Whether homosexuality is a choice or biological, is also debatable. But what is not debatable, is that homosexuality is ALL AROUND US!

Indians hate the fact that there are men out there who would be "comfortable in a sari (an indian dress usually worn by females)", and until they don't accept that things aren't the way they used to be, India is not going to move ahead socially. Corruption has become a daily habit. It is as if bribing is now a hobby and Indians can't live without undergoing this activity every day. People must realise that things are wrong and they must change.

How? That's not my problem. Why? It means that India will be able to move forward as one whole community. There will be no untouchables, no disabled and no homosexual communities, but just one big one. India. Also because social freedom is economic freedom, a case which I will fight for in another blog post. When? TODAY!

But I hope you get the gist of what I am trying to say. I'm sorry if I offended you, but this truth has to be embraced one day, whether it is today or in a years time.

Thanks,
Rishabh Malu